Thursday, September 8, 2022

New Shoes


I've worn out two pairs of shoes door-knocking this election cycle, but fortunately there's a local, and locally owned shoe store downtown where I could pick up some new ones.  Thanks to everyone who's shared what's important to you when I've come to your door.

If I've missed you when I visited your house, or if you live in a multi-family unit that's not canvassable, don't hesitate to call me (907) 201-2895 to talk about the issues that are important to you before voting in November.

1 comment:

  1. Couples Therapist guides couples in resolving conflicts constructively, addressing underlying issues to prevent recurring disagreements and promoting a healthier relational dynamic.

    ReplyDelete

Join Us for Fairview Votes GOTV

 You're invited to join other neighbors for Fairview Votes GOTV. We'll meet at 1pm, Sunday November 6th, at 910 E. 17th Ave (corner ...